Jeffrey Kernochan, SIOR
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT & MANAGING DIRECTOR
LOS ANGELES, CA
Jeff has focused on providing quality corporate real estate services on a regional and national basis with an emphasis in the transportation and logistics industry. In addition to his expertise in California, he has negotiated transactions in over thirty states across the country, as well as in Puerto Rico, Mexico and Canada. His list of loyal clients includes FedEx, FedEx Freight, FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx SmartPost, Expeditors International, ITT, BASF, Del Monte and Vought Aircraft, SpaceX and Tesla Motors, among many reputable companies.
Jeff was, from 1987 to 1997, Vice President of Pacific Business Properties, which sold its interest to Fischer in December 1997. Jeff was promoted to Executive Vice President and Managing Director in January of 1998. He specializes in the sale and leasing of land, commercial and industrial properties, being a top producer for the last 24 years.
Jeff is a native of California. He is a graduate of UCLA with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics. His undergraduate education included “Semester at Sea” which enabled him to study the culture and business communities of 12 countries around the world. Jeff keeps his real estate skills refined through continuing education and holds a sales and broker’s license in California. Jeff currently lives in Hermosa Beach with his wife, Kathy, his son, Connor and daughter, Katrina.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Largest Transaction Award – Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) – 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2004, 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Co-Star Power Broker Award for 2013, 2014, 2015
PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP & AFFILIATIONS
- Member, American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Executive Board Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Past Roles include: Chairman, of the “Friends of the Academy” for the Los Angeles Police Department; Guest Speaker for ComReal and SIOR as an expert in National Corporate Real Estate Services
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, UCLA
Bachelor of Arts in Economics, UCLA