Senior Vice President Sharon Friedberg is passionate about three things: Her family, her faith, and commercial real estate. Consistently recognized in the industry as a top producer and named a D CEO magazine Power Broker in 2014 and 2015, Sharon embodies Fischer’s culture of tenacity, integrity, and total tenant advocacy.
Sharon began her career in commercial real estate with Fischer in 1999, but family commitments pulled her away from the company in 2003. She remained in commercial real estate after leaving Fischer, representing both tenants and landlords and gleaning insights into the “other” side of real estate representation that will undoubtedly prove invaluable to her clients at Fischer.
Sharon returned to Fischer in early 2016 ready to help propel Fischer to the next level of growth through her trademark relentless pursuit of the ideal space and perfect deal for her clients. For Sharon, it’s not about the size of the deal—it’s about finding the space that best suits her clients’ needs.
During her previous tenure at Fischer, Sharon was responsible for adding Phillips Electronics and Charles Schwab to Fischer’s roster of long-term, successful client relationships.
Leadership Opportunities and Affiliations
- Consistently recognized in the industry as a top producer
- D CEO magazine Power Broker, 2014
- D CEO magazine Power Broker, 2015
Philanthropic and Community Involvement
- Advisory Board Member, Children’s Cancer Fund (previously served as board president and annual fundraiser chairwoman)
- Board Member, Dallas Real Estate Ministries
- Former Board Member, St. Mark’s School of Texas
- Former Board Member, The Hockaday School
- University of Austin – B.S. in Education
- University of North Texas – Master of Science in Speech Pathology