CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
JON’S CURRENT RESPONSIBILITIES
Jon Hardin joined Fischer in 2012 as Chief Technology Officer, and is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of Fischer’s proprietary technology, Visual Manager™ and ManagePath®. Jon plays an integral role in the strategic and operational planning of the information and technology systems for Fischer to improve cost effectiveness, service quality and business development. Leading a growing team of topnotch developers and data analysts, Jon is essential in ensuring that Fischer’s technology continues to be the best real estate solution on the market.
Jon has over 12 years of experience as an application developer, ranging from working with NIH researchers to develop Java microscopy software to building cutting edge iPhone applications. He has overseen the development of hundreds of web, Facebook, iPhone, and Android applications for an impressive portfolio of clients including Mercedes-Benz, Disney, CNN, Coleman, The Golf Channel, IBM, AT&T, Dow Jones, FedEx, Hartford, DuPont Pioneer, The United States Postal Service and Sony, among others.
JON’S AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- InBusiness Magazine’s 40 Under 40’ in 2008
- University of Wisconsin Forward Under 40 in 2012
- Named one of the 9 Entrepreneurs to Watch in the Under30CEO Awards
- Listed as one of the University of Wisconsin’s Prominent Alumni
JON’S PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP & AFFILIATIONS
- Frequent TED X Speaker for the University of Wisconsin
- Jon is active in many organizations in the Madison, WI business community, including Capital Entrepreneurs
- Jon helps support initiatives to provide opportunities in technology for women and people of color by supporting the yWeb Career Academy
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Wisconsin