Implementation Project Manager
Implementation Project Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end management of customer implementation projects related to new ManagePath® and Visual Manager™ customers and implementation of new services for existing clients. The Implementation Manager must be willing to take accountability and responsibility for the lifecycle of every implementation.
- Manage clear expectations and understanding by establishing clear timelines and managing documentation requirements
- Exhibit ownership of on-boarding experience and client satisfaction
- Coordinate status reviews and pre-deployment checklists with customers.
- Ensure deliverables are met and hold owners accountable by managing implementation issues, escalations and error resolution
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and solid judgment/decision making
- Exhibit adherence to policy and procedures and meet or exceed established Service Level Agreements
- Diligent awareness of risks in our processes including ownership, escalation and resolution of risk issues when they occur in a timely manner
- Propose methods to overcome project obstacles and implementation issues.
- Creating statement of work documents for requests outside of our standard support agreement
- Training clients to use our various software packages and modules
- Maintaining client relationship after go-live
- BA/BS degree
- Three Years Project Management experience, including the use of project plans and issue logs
- Proficient in various desktop and internet based applications
- Proven ability to successfully manage conflict
- Time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Experience with relational databases and enterprise software
- Knowledge of commercial real estate and/or commercial real estate software a plus
- Some travel may be required (less than 20%) to visit clients