Senior vice president
Sharon’s CURRENT RESPONSIBILITIES
As Senior Vice President, Sharon is a tenant representative specializing in the office, industrial and retail sectors. She is responsible for maintaining key client relationships while focusing on business development and recruiting new talent.
Sharon is passionate about three things: Her family, her faith, and commercial real estate. Consistently recognized in the industry as a top producer and named a D CEO magazine Power Broker in 2014 and 2015, Sharon embodies Fischer’s culture of tenacity, integrity, and total tenant advocacy.
Sharon began her real estate career with Fischer in 1998. In 2003, she left to gain experience in other areas of commercial real estate. She returned in 2016 to Fischer where the brokers exclusively represent the tenant. She leverages her knowledge and experience to benefit her clients and is known through her trademark relentless pursuit of new business.
sharon’s LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES & AFFILIATIONS
- Consistently recognized in the industry as a top producer
- NTCAR Stemmons Awards Committee Member
- Crew Member
- CoreNet Programs Committee Member
- D CEO magazine Power Broker, 2014
- D CEO magazine Power Broker, 2015
Sharon’s PHILANTHROPIC AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Advisory Board Member, Children’s Cancer Fund (previously served as board president and annual fundraiser chairwoman)
- Board Member, Dallas Real Estate Ministries
- Former Board Member, St. Mark’s School of Texas
- Former Board Member, The Hockaday School
University of Austin – B.S. in Education
University of North Texas – Master of Science in Speech Pathology